MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD!!
GOVERNMENT CONTACT LINKS & INFORMATION
Do not let your questions or concerns be unheard. Reach out to those who are supposed to represent you!
New Hampshire Senate Republican Information
Your New Hampshire State Senator: James Gray (Rochester, Farmington, and New Durham) or Jeb Bradley (Milton & Middleton)
New Hampshire House Republican Information
Click here to find out who your State Representative is.
New Hampshire Executive Council
Click here for information on contacting your Executive Councilor.
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu
Click here for information on contacting Governor Sununu.
You may also check on a Bill Status and it is also available for you as a New Hampshire Citizen to sign in to either the New Hampshire House or Senate and submit your position on specific bills via Remote Sign In.
• For hearings, be sure to get written testimony to each member of any committee holding the hearing unless you are sure you will be there to be heard.
• If you are not testifying but have a concern, whenever you can meet your legislators in person, do so.
• If you cannot appear personally to make your case, contact them by telephone.
• If you can do none of the above, email.
• Always be polite and respectful.
• Be sure to advise your government leaders or their staff that you will report how your concerns were handled to everyone you know and how you were treated. If you do not feel that they took your concerns seriously or were treated poorly, then you should then report to everyone you know using every platform available, including letters to the editor, and social media.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Spread the word about state issues/legislation affecting everyone in NH by writing to these newspapers. Some papers change their Letters to the Editor (LTE) email addresses often.